Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Drury will leave either in summer or next year

Quote:
David Holden said:
Drury will still be under contract in the summer.

Just cause he's under contratc doesn't mean we won't sell him. If a club comes in with the right cash then we will take it. We're not in a position to say no to player when it comes to Fleet earning money and a player turning full-time.

i'd like to know as that it gives a good idea of what the nucleus might be

remember that at the beginning of this sesaon we had a completeley new team that took a while to gel

in the ryman when andy arrived we went through a similar period of trying lots of new players

then when we settled

a decent run one year

and promotion the next

against all expectations

long live andy

I don't think that Drury would just use us as a springboard to a third division or full time conference team. With us he is a regular in the starting 11, whereas he may not be if he leaves. I hope that he doesn't leave, and I don't personally think that Andy.F would let a good quality player like Drury go even if the money was right. He'll want to hang on to him for next season, as he is a good young talent