Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good news all round

Richard C

Sidibe is cleared to play against Forest Green - should scare them to death.

Mitten is signed from Margate to replace O'reilly - sad to see O'Reilly go and good luck to him, but Mitten is fantastic and will push Wilko.

New signing on the way - shrouded in secrecy, must be a good signing!!??

Excellent - things looking up!!

Anyone know where O'Reilly's gone? Ironic that he was only going on in The Reporter last week about the healthy competition for places. Much like Adam Miller who said in the Reporter how much he appreciated playing football for the Fleet, and then buggered off to Aldershot.

The curse of the Reporter - it's worse than Hello magazine...

I have to say that I never felt very confident when O'Reilly was in goal, so how did the defence feel?

Wish him all the very best wherever he goes he can only improve as he's young, Mitten is a good keeper by all accounts so he should keep Wilko on his toes, no bad thing.

So is there more good news on the way? Richard C has made a comment about a possible signing shrouded in secrecy, should be interesting at Forest Green on Saturday, hopefully i'll be there.