Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New signings

Andy was on RK this morning saying he still hopes to tie up a deal for a new player at the end of this week, or early next week - he also commented, though, that the matter was delicate, and could yet go the wrong way - lets keep our fingers crossed.

I also note from the Reporter that Andy says he had to place Moussa Sidibe on a contract " We were put in a difficult position because he has played professionally in France for Creteil and that means he cant play in any game for us unless he is on a contract. I would have liked to look at him further, but we only train twice a week & so we had to take a bit of a gamble. I dont want people to get too excited, although he could prove to be a good acquisition".

Also Andy says he is hoping for a last minute change of heart on Lee Protheroe - "I am trying to work on a deal to keep him - but it will be down to Mr King".

Lastly, he mentions a 7 day approach for another player - a forward who could be one for the future but is not under contract, so is being looked at by other clubs.

We really cant complain at Andy's efforts despite the moans of some supporters. Yes, we need to move forward but we could be in a far worse position.