Jump to content

Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

  • Photo
      19 Jun
    codpiece

    RT @Coral: England's goals came from two corners with Harry Kane scoring in the box. When you remember you had Harry Kane taking the corne…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-June 18 )

  • Photo
    onebreast

    Age: 35

  • Photo
    Longshanks

    Age: 86

  • Photo
    Krooner

    Age: 49

  • Photo
    wxmfc2000

    Age: 48

  • Photo
    sidney

    Age: 45

  • Photo
    brookboy

    Age: --

  • Photo
    Barrymono

    Age: 67

  • Photo
    Crusher

    Age: 56

  • Photo
    2ndYellow

    Age: 39


Limited Liability

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
75 replies to this topic

#41
offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
    Offline
  • Joined: --
That's as may be, but I think the Floyd really lost it when Roger Waters decided he'd rather be pursuing a solo career.

#42
offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
  • National Squad - 1st XI
    Offline
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Joined: 17 Oct 2001
If I could afford either, should I buy a Discovery or a Defender?

If a defender, a 90 or a 110?

#43
offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
    Offline
  • Posts: 9,979
  • Joined: 5 Dec 2001
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
I think shreddies taste particularly pleasent when eaten on a day off just before I go to work!

<img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" />

Shreddies do not keep hunger locked up till luncthime!

#44
offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
    Offline
  • Posts: 1,996
  • Joined: 10 Sep 2001
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mr Happy:
<strong>I think shreddies taste particularly pleasent when eaten on a day off just before I go to work!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But how can this be? If it's a day off, how can you be going to work? I'm confused.

#45
offline saraholiver

saraholiver
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
    Offline
  • Posts: 205
  • Joined: 22 May 2002
The answer is that he lives in a parallel universe, where nothing the same same as it is to us. This means he can go to work on a day off.

It all makes sense really.

#46
offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
    Offline
  • Joined: --
Perhaps he leaves for work at midnight.

#47
offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
    Offline
  • Posts: 1,996
  • Joined: 10 Sep 2001
Or maybe he's really a Time Lord.

#48
offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
    Offline
  • Posts: 9,979
  • Joined: 5 Dec 2001
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
No, I'm just an honest hard working man who's never been in any trouble with the police who can't get a job due to a criminal conviction. My wife and kids have left me but I can't wait to get home and see them this evening after work where I shall have a bowl of Shreddies for my evening breakfast!!!???***

<img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" />

#49
offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
    Offline
  • Posts: 9,979
  • Joined: 5 Dec 2001
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
.....PS Sarah. What's happened to your brother Matthew, he hasn't posted for a while?

<img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" />

#50
offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
    Offline
  • Posts: 1,996
  • Joined: 10 Sep 2001
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mr Happy:
<strong>No, I'm just an honest hard working man who's never been in any trouble with the police who can't get a job due to a criminal conviction. My wife and kids have left me but I can't wait to get home and see them this evening after work where I shall have a bowl of Shreddies for my evening breakfast!!!???***

<img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This turning into a Monty Python sketch....

#51
offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
    Offline
  • Posts: 9,979
  • Joined: 5 Dec 2001
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Badger:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mr Happy:
<strong>No, I'm just an honest hard working man who's never been in any trouble with the police who can't get a job due to a criminal conviction. My wife and kids have left me but I can't wait to get home and see them this evening after work where I shall have a bowl of Shreddies for my evening breakfast!!!???***

<img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This turning into a Monty Python sketch....</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh no it's not, Oh no it's not!!!

O bugger, I forgat that the parrot is supposed to be dead!

#52
offline saraholiver

saraholiver
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
    Offline
  • Posts: 205
  • Joined: 22 May 2002
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mr Happy:
<strong>.....PS Sarah. What's happened to your brother Matthew, he hasn't posted for a while?

<img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Unfortunately my brother was recently brutally murdered by a sheep.

#53
offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
    Offline
  • Joined: --
Good work, Flossy!

#54
offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
    Offline
  • Posts: 1,996
  • Joined: 10 Sep 2001
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by saraholiver:
Unfortunately my brother was recently brutally murdered by a sheep.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a cruel twist of fate, when you think about it.

<small>[ 04 July 2002, 09:33 AM: This message was edited by: Badger ]</small>

#55
offline saraholiver

saraholiver
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
    Offline
  • Posts: 205
  • Joined: 22 May 2002
It is even more cruel when you consider that the sheep was armed only with a piece of cheese.

#56
offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
    Offline
  • Posts: 1,996
  • Joined: 10 Sep 2001
It's the French, I tell you!

#57
offline saraholiver

saraholiver
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
    Offline
  • Posts: 205
  • Joined: 22 May 2002
actually, matthew says hes banned and he wants you all to start a petition to let him back on.

#58
offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
    Offline
  • Posts: 9,979
  • Joined: 5 Dec 2001
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
Maybe we should have a forum dedicated to Matthew!

<img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" />

#59
offline saraholiver

saraholiver
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
    Offline
  • Posts: 205
  • Joined: 22 May 2002
lol he'd never get off the internet if you did that.

#60
offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
    Offline
  • Posts: 9,979
  • Joined: 5 Dec 2001
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
Are you serious that Matthew has been banned from the Forum? Or is it that Mum and Dad won't let him on the Internet as he should be doing his homework?

<img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /> <img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" />




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus