Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A comment from the FGR board

Gravesend are a tough team though-very big and powerful side and they over ran you in second half as they have done to similar smaller teams .

They are'bullies 'in best sense of the word and credit to them for making most of their powerful physical presence

Supposedly from a neutral, but good to see someone appreciates our style of play for once.

we have some tall players true,but many of our good players are small.I think it is unfair of people to say we are good because we are a big team.Since we have started showing more confidence we have got the results and played better.Of course if you are big,it is natural use it to your advantage.all i can say is , if any team persists in trying the long ball past shears,duku or mooro(giant!!!)they are never gonna score.Now if they aimed those balls at skinns,that would possibly be a different story!!!I don't care if we are short tall thin or fat,as long as the fleet stay in the conf!!!