Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 13-December 17 )

• Photo
    hairbear

• Photo
    Ramschav

• Photo
    Hitby

Photo

Our mystery signing

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
27 replies to this topic

offline jc

jc
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Ebbsfleet United
Quote:
Alan W (GNFC) said:
He will make his debut at home to Morecambe on SSaturday and should be partnered by former United striker, Ben Abbey.

I must say it seems unlikely that Omoyimni and Abbey will be the front two tomorrow - surely Andy will select Roy, given that he netted twice last week and it is his last game with us. However, we obviously shouldn't take too seriously anything about our team selection on another club's website.

P.S. Great news about Macca - it's important for us to try and have some stability going into next season, and it would be nice to avoid another close-season in which virtually our whole squad changes.

offline Richard C

Richard C
  • Reserves Coach
Thats the biggest thing this summer. Retaining all our players with the cash we now have. The likes of drury abbey walsh macca skins wilko and more need to be signed for as long as possible....... otherwise we start next year in a very dodgy situ!

offline Bate'o

Bate'o
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
http://www.bsheldon....?showtopic=4508

offline KShep

KShep
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Yes, it's official, saw it on Sky Sports News this mornin, Oxford striker Manny Omiyini has signed for the fleet on a months loan, just as well we're out of the cup competitions!

offline FleetFanatic

FleetFanatic
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Quote:
Squawkident said:
i think ben would lose his place.

I know this is unusual but I can't help agreeing.

The apparent ill-discipline from him at Forest Green & the 'I want to take the penalty' saga the other week may influence Andy's decision.

offline chilled out entertainer

chilled out entertainer
  • First XI - Permanent
Quote:
FleetFanatic said:
Quote:
Squawkident said:
i think ben would lose his place.

I know this is unusual but I can't help agreeing.

The apparent ill-discipline from him at Forest Green & the 'I want to take the penalty' saga the other week may influence Andy's decision.

this is too weird!
I have changed my mind,ben would keep his place.

offline chris blanc

chris blanc
  • First XI - Permanent
I was a Ben naysayer, but as he has shown that he can bring it when he needs to, he has also shown that he can act like a spoilt child when the mood takes him

offline UP FLEET

UP FLEET
  • First XI - Sub
Tony Battersby has also signed for Gravesend after being released from Stevenage.

Will he be eligible for tomorrow?

so whats all this about found it on the above site( posting from bate'o)://www.bsheldon.co.uk/shrimpsvoices/index.php?showtopic=4508

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus