Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Footage of Saturday's events

If Sportal, who will have much better quality stuff than me, are not featuring our game, I am happy to email people video clips of 2 of our goals: the 1st (goalie fumbling Steve Perkins' header) & 4th (Andy Drury's penalty.)

I should be able to do this from Monday evening. Just send me a private message with your email address. However, you will need to have an email provider which allows large attachments (up to 5MB I think for the penalty, if I've remembered my kilo, mega & giga correctly).

Sorry, I was too carried away, during the mad spell at the start of the 2nd half, to capture anything other than the penalty, for which I had plenty of warning. I failed to get Rob Owen's at the end of the 1st half, because I couldn't switch my camera back on again quickly enough after switching it off, in readiness for getting into the warmth for a pint of the black stuff.

Graham S

Apologies for 3 postings on the trot, but I've finally sorted out the penalty query.

FourFourTwo, you're dead right; it is the Stevenage penalty. Probably a balls up at my end rather than Dave's.

Anyway, I've sent him the correct clip now, so hopefully it will appear at some stage in this thread.

Mr Chad, if the goon stating the obvious about the penalty going in, on this clip, sounds like the geek yelling "Yes" in the other two, then you have me bang to rights.

Fortunately my wife, as far as I know, never reads this forum. If she did, she'd have a field day with your comments. Her parting words to me last Saturday were, "You must look a right geek down there: mobile phone in one hand texting fellow saddos & camera in the other, hoping to capture the rare event of the Fleet scoring."

Well she was wrong on 2 counts: 1) as BB will testify, at least one recipient of my text updates is not a saddo; 2) the Fleet scoring on Saturday was no rare event.

Graham S