Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

HEYBRIDGE

CANV EFM

of we go on our yearly trip half way to norway..

we have done well against the bridge since we joined to prem

W 7

D 1

L 1

so far we are 31-7 to the good on goals..

the best was our 7-0 nil win up there with stimmo playing a blinder (cough spit scum)..

our last trip being a 2 nil victory was much tougher and only a very late goal from duffers on the break made it safe.. lets hope we can get the three points tomorrow and get closer to mathematical safety..

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!

Its a nice little ground and a really excellent clubhouse. Looks like it will be the usual fun and games finding the place. Can thee be a more out of the way ground than Heybridge?

Still its going to be our last visit there ever hopefully roll on the conference.

I watched the Heybridge v Kettering game on Tuesday and have to say that they are both well short of the better teams I have seen so far this term. Kettering did not look to be as good as when we played them at their place.

Heybridge have a way to go before the new loanees settle into anything but did detect some glimmer of hope for them putting together a late run up the scale.

Isn't Heybridge where Andy Jones had a slight disagreement with a fan? Seem to remember he ran half the length of the pitch to smack some poor Swift fan in the kisser.

Wonder whatever happened to that fan? Wonder whatever happened to Andy Jones?

Happy days...

i think the urchins are still our closest rivals, tho in reality hendon grays and thurrock are probably in better positions.. hats off to the early season pace setting new boys of bognor and 'shalton.. despite what everyone has said they have simply refused to be shaken off, i hope they finish 2 and 3 ..

the gyppos went down to the crunchers (the roberts effect?) at the other end of the table, getting tight down there now with some teams having only 11 to play..

should be some good battles in the play offs and geting into em this season