Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jimmy Jackson

I attended the Exeter game at home earlier on this year, the F.A Cup tie... and as i was exiting, I don't know if anyone saw, but who should be sitting in the club, but Jimmy Jackson, I've just got a feeling his Gravesend through and through, maybe if it doesn't work out at the Daggers, he might return at the end of his contract, if we wanted him to, we most probably wouldn't buy him back...Does anyone know when his contract expires, and does anyone agree me... or do you think I am talking crap!

Hes a legend!!!

I think we should try to move forwards, look at our position this time last year? What's the point of trying to dig some of that back up? Jimmy was and is a Fleet legend, I can remember how shocked I was when he left!! Still, if he did return, his reliability and consistency would be matched by Walshe's flair and speed and Drury's skill and sheer clas

Hi Nick,

small world isn't it.

I see your making up for a late start as your name appears frequently on several forums.

Michael now plays for Gravesend Spartans in the Bexley League, a new team in their first season & it shows.

How about you.

As to the Fleet, it's great to see them become a strong unit after the very poor start this season & I think Jacko would have a struggle to get back into this squad.

Mike F

chat.gif