Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Drum

Bate'o

Quote:
John@TheFleet said:
the man in question is a Charlton season ticket holder so will probably not be there on Saturday if the Addicks are at home.

Drummer Boy's a Charlton fan? In that case, I suggest Hooky skins him, leaves the skin out to dry in the sun until it's got a nice leathery texture, and then drapes it over the hole in the roof... making a permanent and readily available drum for all fans to use when they need.

And one less Charlton fan into the bargain. Everyone's happy... grin.gif

Quote:
John@TheFleet said:
I'm also one of the noisy mob behind the goal ( and proud of it!!)

Too right. cool.gif I am too, makes it all the more fun to be there! Hope we can get something to help on saturday. I could rustle up some maraccas with a couple of old yoghurt pots grin.gif

Sing Your hearts out for the lads!!

I think Wobbly Wayne has hit the 'drum' right on the head. My thoughts exactly but I didn't have the courage to voice them in case I was being biased. I note that a few of the more prolific writers on the Forum at the beginning of the season have gone into hibernation now things look rosier for the club. I admire the ones who have said they were wrong when they were so pessimistic and are glad that they were wrong.

I think my criticisms at the time were just - we were in deep trouble.

However, full credit to Andy for turning things round - the team is stronger compared to last season & whilst I'll admit I was wrong in my fears, I am also glad to be wrong!

Next season in the LDV we'll play Gillingham (as I still think they're going to get relegated!)

Quote:
Squawkident said:
why dont we bang on stu m's head,reckon you would get a nicve noise out of it going from the pic. smash.gif spank.gif grin.gif

Heh heh, I really must change that pic if everyone thinks it's me (it's Italian ref Pierluigi Collina, Photoshopped to look like Dracula). I've way more hair than that, which would only cause a dull 'swishing' noise if I was bashed over the head.

I know we are all laughing and joking about it, but we did all help to buy the drum. I know I put a fiver in the bucket and then a few quid in the jars at the bar. Would be good to see it at its 'home' encouraging the fleet, because our voices just arent as good at creating big noise.

Up the Drum!!

Up the Fleet!!