Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

As we always seem to play better with a big target man, Haworth or Essandoh for example, possibly Andy could have played this line up. (same starting 11).

Wilkerson

Gledhill Shearer Moore Skinner

McKimm

Owen Drury

Pinnock

Sidebe Perkins.

I would have played Perky as our target man. He has good close control, gets a lot of good knock ons in the air and can score goals with his head.

I thought there were a couple of occasions when Manny seemed a little ball greedy.

When he tried to take on the last man rather than square it to the 2 unmarked players, only for his shot to be very weak!

and right at the final whistle he had moussa wide right, completly unmarked and in a good position to get a cross in, instead of passing to him, he tried to take on 2 defenders and lost it!

Chris Moore was my man of the match, he was brilliant throughout! I thought Rob Owen lacked the pace needed to get passed the defenders and there was more than one occasion where, if it had been moussa, Barnet would have been in a lot of trouble.

We definatly missed Roy's ariel ability up front.

I thought Ben was good when he came on, and some great tackling back nearly set up a goal! I am sure the competition is doing him wonders, he seems to be really fighting for a first team place!

I must also have been watching a different game I though Owen and Perkins both had good games. It was more difficult for Pinno as he had no Roy to work with. Chris Moore was once again excellent, which is why perhaps Liam did not show as much.

I think all that full-time has done for him, is stop him being the player he was. I saw none of the chasing balls down etc etc that we all loved him doing and with that Manager constantly shouting different orders its a womnder any of the Barnet players have a clue what to do next. He is a complete nutter. he most certainly will end up with a heart-attack if he doesn't learn to calm down a bit.