Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot Dog

Well....we still live in a (ever decreasing!) democracy...so you have the choice not to eat the Hot Dogs if you wish ?? I always have a snack before I leave home.....then at least it doesn't get in the way of the beer !!

Cheers,

PS.....what is "binge" drinking ?? I don't think I like the sound of all those "binges"...I'll just stick to Strongbow....so don't worry about me Mr Blair...

...I thank you.....

alk.gif alk.gif

Squawky...me ol' china.....you should move a bit quick...I have no trouble getting served at half time...and, on ocassions, have time to chuck two down the ol' gregory !!...and still not miss any footie ! so get the lead out of ya [****!!****] and move !!

Regards,

We got a fair movement going about a year ago, on this forum, for some decent real ale in the bar, but Courage scuppered this, because they only supply it in full size barrels & whilst the real stuff is superb when it's fresh, it's deadly when it's off.

Presumably our agreement with Courage doesn't allow us to get more interesting beer from other suppliers in smaller quantities.

As things stand, I go for the Kronenbourg if I'm really thirsty, otherwise it has to be the Guinness. Keg bitter is grim - tastes like they've added caramel & drinking smooth should be a capital offence.

However, I never get in our bar until about 20 minutes before kick off. Up till then I've been in The Rose or The Plough where you can usually get a decent pint.