Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Another Toughie!.......

Good luck today in what, on paper, looks like difficult game at Shrewsbury. I don't expect any fear however because it seems Fleet rise to the occasion in big games, especially away from home.

Soooooooooooo Good luck! And 3pts!

I'm giving the Terriers game at Northampton a miss today on account of not having a ticket. We'd sold out (1200) before I even realised it was a ticketed game.

So it's a Radio and Computer afternoon for me!

BBaffig.gif

Tough indeed. The Shrews walloped us back in November on our own ground.

But as we all know, we're a very different proposition at the moment. The form table running from Christmas until now puts us neck & neck with them in 3rd place.

I'll still be delighted & a little surprised to get anything out of this one, but if we can keep our discipline, individually & collectively & believe in ourselves, rather than make the mistake of giving them too much respect, who knows?

Graham S

Yes Alan I'm glad I wasn't there in the end! Perhapes just as importantly we were 1-0 down at the time. According to the radio commentary Northampton had adapted to the conditions far better and were looking good for taking 3pts.

The game was abandoned because advertising hordings on the stand housing our fans were starting to break-up and fall on to spectators below. There were slight injuries but nothing serious. On the plus side those who bought tickets (1243) will be able to gain entry to the re-match.

So all in all a frustrating Saturday due to non-football reasons!

All the best!

BB