Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hoping to find a cure for Cancer.

Thank you all, spoke to my mum whilst I was at Heybridge and she said there is still no change. Since they told us That's it, he has now been stable since.

I don't know if that means they were wrong, i ain't a clue, heard stories of friends who were told there person would not pull through, they did. Just got to believe. Go back up Tuesday, 2moro.

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, Mark. I really can't imagine how you're coping with this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I will give you and your dad a mention in the next programme column I write for Canvey.

Another bad day for my dad, now the hospital want to do a trecoctomy, where they drill another hole into his neck (to give him at least 12 lines and tubes) as they say he has a build up behind the liver now. (what will be next?)

Ok, when are things going to improve because my Dad has had more than his fair share and everytime we go in to see the hospital the Surgeon or the Dr give us yet bad news.

When they send you out of the intensive care unit when they work on him, they ask you to go to the relatives room, today i just fell asleep, my mum said the other families looked, least i dont snore. Just the lack of sleep is starting to catch up on me. Mum needs some she looks shattered. She has now been at the bed side of my Dad for 21 days, he has been unconcious for the last 11 days. (They don't / or wont tell us when he will wake up / They don't or wont tell us the results of the Stomach removal, that was 3 weeks ago.)

My mum has signed the consent form for this latest op, he goes down again tomorrow.