Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 11-December 17 )

• Photo
    Kel

• Photo
    Daz P

• Photo
    Will Graham

• Photo
    Gabriel Phelps

Photo

tonights scores

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
9 replies to this topic

offline old git

old git
  • Reserves
these are the scores so far about 5o mins gone
telford 0 -2 f g r
scarborough 2-3 exeter

offline Nick Boy

Nick Boy
  • Reserves
Scarbough losing, so are Telford, good news for us.?

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Gravesend & Northfleet
  • Foes: Dartford
Chris Giles sent off for Aldershot

offline Nick Boy

Nick Boy
  • Reserves
Violent Conduct, was that really neccessary, your 2-1 up with 10 minutes to go, so you go and punch someone, kick someone, elbow someone, whatever it was, and a 3 match ban, stupid

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
League table now updated, we drop one place

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
How on earth do Aldershot lose at home to Scarborough on Saturday, then go and win at Shrewsbury tonight ??? Thats football, I suppose, and virtually puts an end to Shrewsbury's hopes of automatic promotion, I guess. Indeed, they are even out of the play off positions now, albeit with games in hand, so Mr Quinn's going to be under real pressure.

At least the decision not to deduct points from Exeter has made things interesting at the top again, even if they potentially will still be barred from the play offs by virtue of being under a CVA (I dont think they've been able to change the rules on this??)

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
It was all part of the same sanction Alan so no points deducted means that the second part falls as well.

Mind you there is still the Dwayne Lee matter to settle.

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
There was initially some confusion on this based on the reports I saw - hence my uncertainty. It was initially stated that , whilst the Conference had the ability to delay the introduction of the points deduction for clubs in CVA, nothing had been built into the rules to allow the Conference to withdraw the sanction that any club in CVA could not take part in the play offs. Clearly that situation has been revised.

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
Basically what they have done is to agree that the deductions for CVAs will be the same as the football league, which means that they will not start until the end of this season, so that it will only affect clubs going into Administration or a CVA during the close season or later.

Apparently, even if Exeter have to redo their CVA if they lose their court case with the Inland Revenue, it will not be treated as a new CVA, so it seems that they have got away with it.

offline Jimmy

Jimmy
  • First XI - Permanent
  • rank
I take it you were at the game? I fail to see how you can comment on an incident you didn't see, it could be like some of our sendings off for violent conduct i.e getting the ball.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus