Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ladies Day?

I have just read on Kent Online that Saturdays match is free to women, given that the tickets we recieved at the Barnet game are valid for all, only the people who did not go to the game or through the ticket away will have to pay.

Bit of a [****!!****] up by the club!

(If you read the ticket, it says the holder is allowed in free)

Well, I'm planning to put my false boobs on and that dress that I've had hidden away from that Fancy Dress Party years ago !!

Seriously, though, as FleetFanatic says - the rule says Females Free, and unless you're the most shortsighted person in the world, I dont think a male would be allowed in free, even with one of last weeks tickets.

Cross-dressing alert?

Gravesend & Northfleet are concerned that some of their male fans may chose to misunderstand a leaflet provided by Nationwide that invites Ladies to this weekend's game against Tamworth free of charge.

The leaflet, which is aimed at enticing more women into the game and should have been given or handed-on to women, will not entitle men to free entry ... whatever they are dressed in!!!

For more of today's news see the news page

© NOTN 2004

Quote:
Squawkident said:
bit late now, but no, just turn up and get free entry. my girlfriend got a "goodie" bag aswell, consisting of a diary,pen, sweets,and other assorted items.

By the way, when moussa came on, he was electric. WOW!! allez la moussa!

frown.gif Bl00dy hell! Women get all the good stuff. Free entry, free sweeties!! I am feeling persecuted for be a bloke. When's BLOKES day??? smile.gif