Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hooky takes his head off again?

Unfortunately, as a fully paid up weirdo-vegetarian (my carnivore sister’s expression) I, like Fleet Fanatic, am barred from the burger bar. As such, I was not there to witness that legend Hooky removing his head on the first famous occasion.

However, a few weeks previously, I had overheard a conversation in The Rose, on the way to a match, which I believed may have enabled me to identify Hooky’s human identity.

Now, Hooky, to confirm this, I need to know the answer to this question: Were you, this afternoon, enjoying a fair few pints in The Crown & Thistle, newly crowned as Camra’s "best pub in Britain?"

Graham S

No soz to dissapoint!!

i work in central london do live not too far from the rose but never been there!!

I can be seen during the first half minus my head ( still in full costume tho) just up from the half way line!!

Feel free to come give me a " hooky handshake " or say hi!!

Glad you enjoy me the feedback has been good!!

Hooky x x x

yep im 22!! (23 in may suit ages me tho)

Just changed me jobs i do financial underwriting! Pays well hence how i can afford to do this from my own pocket!! Always been a bit mad and yeh after the initial wow of being with the players etc.. i love it!!!!!!

tell ya what tho.. when i take that head of just before i take up my spot next to my dad my head is steaming for a good 20 mins!! u can see it pour from my head for ages!! Great way to get a free sauna! Can i say a big thanks to the fans and my mate stuart ( who dresses me in the suit)