Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

4-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy had a great shot in the first half that clipped the bar, and laid the ball off superbly for Walshe's second. Pinnock took his goal very well but limped off in the second half after a knock.

The best bit was Ashley Vickers winning Daggers man of the match... he could have had a hat-trick. For us.

We were great today. A steady first half, but wow, what a second half. Moussa is a legend. got booked for waving at the ball?!?!?! I cant believe the difference since in the team since the new year! it's astounding. We are [playing excellent football at the moment, walshe's second goal summing up our best bits. Great passing, movement, workrate, and the flair of the lay-off by roy is surely worthy of a soccer am showboat!

"GRAVESENDS MAN OF THE MATCH: RRROOOBBEERRRTTTSSS!!!!!"

Gutted that not only did I go to the bar to see the national (and lose) but I missed their sending off and roy's goal. Still, got to see the rest, kind of makes up for it i guess!!!

COME ON YOU FLEET!!

I think we should be able to keep mousse, obviously a bit of money will be needed but although class hes not a definite 3rd division player and id like to think we could keep him..... Shell out the money on him without doubt......

but with all thew attacking threat we had today and midfield superiority our motm has to be CHRIS MOORE - Legend!

Garry Hill's resigned properly after that win - nice to know we were his last game in charge!

Great second-half performance today: Perkins and McKimm played very well, Rouse looked useful when he came on, and Walshe's lay-off has clearly given him an eye for goal! We fear no-one, it's brilliant!

Excellent defensively first half, but final ball poor. Tremendous second half. Just puzzled why the fans want Jimmy Jackson back after our performance. Surely he wouldn't make the squad, thought he was pretty poor today, wasn't really in the game at all. Andy we don't need him!!