Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-October 17 )

• Photo
    HelenC

• Photo
    chelseaboy

Photo

Alan Brazil

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
10 replies to this topic

offline Dominic

Dominic
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
I know it's old news but who thinks the talksport sports breakfast will go down hill now Brazil's been sacked?

I suppose we should give the replacement Paul Breen Turner a chance but im not holding my breath, the comical spark between Brazil and Parry will be hard to recapture.

offline mala_D

mala_D
I take it you "don't like it" - lol

Why was he sacked?

offline Lord

Lord
  • Reserves Coach
Rumour has it Brazil is a right p*sshead and apparently got totalled at the Cheltenham festival and failed to turn up for work in the morning. By all accounts it has been on the cards for a while because of his antics and this was the final straw!

As long as that Millwall wan*er Tony Cascarino doesn't take over, can't stand that [***!!***]!

offline Urchino

Urchino
  • National Squad - 1st XI
I think it will go down hill ! Parry seems to miss Brazil next to him. I must say i think James Whale is much better than Mr
"the Right of the Right of the Right" Mike Dickin.

offline BFR

BFR
Kelvin McKenzie had had enough of Alan Brazil taking the piss. Brazil was one of the highest paid anchors at the station but on quite frequent occasions yo'd find Mike Parry making weak apologies for Brazil's absence - the man had more sick days than Charles Kennedy! As for James Whale, yes, certainly much better than Mike Dickin, but please lets have him back on at his regular time at 10pm as some of us have to work!

offline Dominic

Dominic
Iv heard Whale in the mid-morning slot, thank god it's not regular, no Ash and no SEX!!!

offline MK James

MK James
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)

No executing cyclists either. 10-1 has to be Mike 'Basically' Dickin's territory.

offline mala_D

mala_D
Just heard.......Alan Brazil is BACK next week

offline Dominic

Dominic
Cant Wait!

offline BFR

BFR
I can - whatever did he actually do for the club Dom, apart from be a name in the programme?

offline Dominic

Dominic
Yeah but im talking about his presenting skills, he does occasionally drop in a Comment about us, usually the Macclesfield game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus