Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who's Gonna do it ?

Well the seasons coming to its climax and it looks like being a close finish.<p>As the mighty Shots, brilliant Braintree and the stunning St Albans, amongst others, are not in the running. Who do the non-biased fans and the rabid Fleet and Canvey Supporters feel going to clinch the title ?

Well Chris, Are you glad your not involved. I suspect not. I can tell you that I just wish it was all over. Perhaps we take this game a little too seriously. Its ruining my life. Thank god im off to the Lake District on Saturday and will miss the next three 'Fleet' fixtures. I cant take any more. As for the winners..I have always said Gravesend will be the ones, and im sticking to it. The season is 42 games and even though they have sffered a dip recently their form through much of the season has been fantastic. For under dogs they deserve it. Back a week on Sunday. Canvey fans try too relax, we all dererve a holiday.<p>Car Jam