Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Player Of The Season

ronin

How do you choose between Boylan the goalmachine or Potter the hero of the penalty shootout? If the award was given out after saturdays game who would you have picked?

Danny and Lee must be frontrunners for the award but i would also chuck in JK,Wardy,Mints,Greggers and if Gav hade been able to hold down regular place i think he would have had a shout.

Think it's going to be a toss up between Boylan, J.K and Danny for player of the year.

Boylan seems to get better and better each year and J.K has really made that ball winning midfield position his own with some combative performances.

Seems cruel to have to pick someone this season after such a great team performance.

If they could do any better, I believe that Boyly and JK have actually been better than last year with Minton still at the same high standard.

Since coming in, Gavin has been a force at the back and would be thereabouts had he played more of the season.

I would vote for Danny. He has been very commanding and has made some very important saves this year. Looking at the 4 league defeats, has only taken part in one.

Still think the one player that we've really, really missed, when un-available is J.K. At Stalybridge we were flat, didn't win anywhere near enough ball in midfield, and but for the strength of the defence could have lost. The replay on the tuesday with J.K. back, we were a totally different side, dominant in midfield with chances galore, and four goals. I think if there were a players player award then J.K. aka 'the quiet storm' would win it. Howevercan't see pass Lee with the young'uns voting for goals.Perhaps there should be a collective award, cos in my eyes they've all been superb!

CHEERS BOYS! YOU'VE DONE US PROUD!!!

I think Greggors deserves a mention as well. He has been awesome at times this year.

Up until a few weeks ago I would have said Dave Theobald would have been in contention. Might surprise a few people but think he has been excellent for us and has been a great signing. He's good in the air, reads the game well and looks comfortable on the ball. Only thing he lacks is pace.

Had a couple of dodgy games and Gav has come in and done very well.

YEP you're right Greggors as well. Still could've done with his presence on Sat. Will be an important player next year in the conference.

There i've saiD it. We will be conference next year. Don't anybody say i don't make predictions. From now on call me Gypsy Rose Tackle1K