Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Player of the season

Chad

On this subject, you can vote for your player of the year at the Farnborough game. I will be at the gate, with voting slips, also available on the stand side of the ground, at half time at the away travel hut and in the bar at the end of the match.

Will keep my fav to myself, but anyone who attended the shirt auction, and can remember which shirt I paid loads of cash for, should have some idea who it is.

Agree with Fleet Babe, we should try and keep Ben, I am sure he would love to join the club.

I wouldnt be at all shocked if Rob Owen left at the end of the season. He's been a great servant for the club but he only has one gear in terms of pace and while others have come into the team over the last few months he has been the one to me who has stood out as not being good enough.

No No No We have to keep Rob Owen, and I've been disappointed he hasn't been put under contract for next season. Anybody that saw the Woking game can see that he can be a creative player, and he's very good defensively. Maybe he does lack a bit of pace, but the same can be said of Chris Moore, my Player of The Year, although with the defence tightening up all round over the last few games it hasn't been so noticeable.

We must keep Owen!!

Everyone player we have seems to have something different to offer the team, which is just what you want. Sometimes you need a defensive midfield which would favour the likes of Rob Owen but a weak opposing defence would call for Lightning Moussa! And so on. Lets face it, you don't go to war with only one weapon.

Quote:
John@TheFleet said:
Everyone player we have seems to have something different to offer the team, which is just what you want. Sometimes you need a defensive midfield which would favour the likes of Rob Owen but a weak opposing defence would call for Lightning Moussa! And so on. Lets face it, you don't go to war with only one weapon.

Brillantly put!! Feel he's somewhat unlucky to have been left out recently, but it just shows
the strength of the midfield.

Based on the feeling on here, the referee should stop the Votte, even before it starts - looks like Chris Moore will win by the proverbial country mile !! (He gets my vote as well - a big step up from Hornchurch reserves, and one of Andy's gambles, which as they nearly always do, has paid off handsomely)