Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

LDV Trophy

We're eligible according to the response I received today from the Football League office - now all we've got to do is finish in the top 12!!

[color:"blue"]Alan

Confirm the requirement fpr LDV Vans Trophy eligibility, providing the club is not in administration or ground-sharing, is capacity of 4000 with minimum seating of 500.

I apologise for the delay but, as indicated, I wanted to check with the relevant personnel that the information I was providing was in fact correct!

P@

Patricia Brown

Customer Services

The Football League Limited

The Football League Ltd., Edward VII Quay, Navigation Way, Preston PR2 2YF.

Telephone: 0870 442 0 1888. Fax: 0870 442 1188. Registered office no: 80612 London office: 11 Connaught Place, London W2 2ET. Fax: 0870 442 8188

www.football-league.co.uk

The information contained in this email is intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Football League Limited. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your computer. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is forbidden. The message should not be seen as forming a legally binding contract unless otherwise stated.

[/color]