Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Don't take your eye off the ball.

DOnt think there is any chance of that. The boys will have a good celebration tonight but i am sure they will be up for the game on Monday.

Wonder how many Ricay fans will make the trip. Wont be much fun for them seeing us being presented with the trophy.

I did notice a couple of Ricay fans at the game today. Wonder if they are now becoming Canvey Fans!!!

Ollie scored today and had a decent game. Don't worry Mark we'll be up for it Monday!

Big Gav has been in the first team for the last month. Hasn't been a regular this season. He featured in the team up to the Southend game but lost his place to Chenners and had a bit of a strop about it apparently.

He has now recently won his place back ahead of Dave Theobald and has been superb making that position his own.

Opara was with Hornchurch not us. Apparently from what I've heard from Urchins' fans he was pretty crap!