Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Farnborough

Stu M

It's a shame Farnborough probably will escape relegation by default. They deserve to go. What a crap side they were. Forever shirtpulling, diving, pushing, whinging at the ref (wasn't he dreadful too) and spoiling the game. No wonder they have disiplinary problems. I thought it was like watching Margit!!!

Two other points, I think we should report them for accusing us of racism. I have never heard it or seen it, and I'm sure none of our player, whether they are black, white or green have experienced it.

We have a number of black players , and to a man they are all tremendously popular with they whole of the crowd.

Secondly, we do need to improve our finishing. Farnborough were there ready for a thrashing. With our shooting boots on we could have done a Morcambe and hit six or seven.

To attain a play off place next year we have to be a lot more clinical and really finish off teams like Boro - they were down to 10 men, playing like petulant schoolchildren, terrified of the pace of Walshe, Essandoh, Manny and Moussa and were prime targets for a good thrashing.

We were laughing on the terrace, but it wouldn't have been so funny if we were 0-1 down against Margit.

Extra shooting practice for the forwards this week, I think.

Well done to Mitts, who will really put pressure on Wilko for the No1 spot, which shoul in turn improve both keepers, and well played to Ben Surey and Matt Lee, both looked as if they had been playing in the team all season.

Finally, congratulations to all concerned on the signing of Lee Protheroe.

I may be alone in thinking this, but our season turned around because of three factors,

1 Gladwish cash

2 Lee Protheroe getting us PASSING to ball on the ground

3 Ade Pennock's promotion to Asst Manager.