Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 14-December 17 )

• Photo
    gracie

• Photo
    Fleet_nut

• Photo
    Howezy

Photo

Farnborough

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Stu M

Stu M
  • National Squad - 1st XI
They're going on about racist chants from our fans on their board. Who, when, where?

PS. We cheat by the way. Thought you'd all want to be reminded of the fact by a bunch of sore losers again...

offline Richard C

Richard C
  • Reserves Coach
And we have: a [****!!****] ground, no fans, cheating centre backs, [****!!****] crowd, crap team, bla bla bla bla bla... when will S***E opposition learn that when they get played off the park by us to accept it?

offline FourFourTwo

FourFourTwo
  • Reserves
They out to thank their lucky stars we couldn't finish today, otherwise we'd have beaten the six against Morecambe.

No one rates us, we don't care. We are Gravesend etc

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Dont know I'd say we "played them off the park".

We livened up second half, and obviously missed a hatful of chances late on, but then they only had 10 men at the time, and quite honestly, I didnt think we were anywhere near our best today.

offline Hempstead Gaz

Hempstead Gaz
  • National Squad - 1st XI
It's a shame Farnborough probably will escape relegation by default. They deserve to go. What a crap side they were. Forever shirtpulling, diving, pushing, whinging at the ref (wasn't he dreadful too) and spoiling the game. No wonder they have disiplinary problems. I thought it was like watching Margit!!!
Two other points, I think we should report them for accusing us of racism. I have never heard it or seen it, and I'm sure none of our player, whether they are black, white or green have experienced it.
We have a number of black players , and to a man they are all tremendously popular with they whole of the crowd.

Secondly, we do need to improve our finishing. Farnborough were there ready for a thrashing. With our shooting boots on we could have done a Morcambe and hit six or seven.

To attain a play off place next year we have to be a lot more clinical and really finish off teams like Boro - they were down to 10 men, playing like petulant schoolchildren, terrified of the pace of Walshe, Essandoh, Manny and Moussa and were prime targets for a good thrashing.

We were laughing on the terrace, but it wouldn't have been so funny if we were 0-1 down against Margit.

Extra shooting practice for the forwards this week, I think.

Well done to Mitts, who will really put pressure on Wilko for the No1 spot, which shoul in turn improve both keepers, and well played to Ben Surey and Matt Lee, both looked as if they had been playing in the team all season.

Finally, congratulations to all concerned on the signing of Lee Protheroe.
I may be alone in thinking this, but our season turned around because of three factors,
1 Gladwish cash
2 Lee Protheroe getting us PASSING to ball on the ground
3 Ade Pennock's promotion to Asst Manager.

offline Gordon T

Gordon T
  • First XI - Sub
RE racsist chants: they said they heard them from the side so i suppose from there

However I severly doubt this for obvious reasons the main being they I have never heard racism at the club, and we have a strong mix of players from different backgrounds.

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Think we have had a couple of incidents with a small group of no more than half a dozen shouting racist remarks, but thats all - certainly nothing recently, and as has been said by Chatham Gary, our coloured players were quick to assist in removing this element in the past.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus