Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Absoutely pathetic

gazza56

I was mortified at todays match - not by the team performance which wasn't the best Ive seen down the Lanr this year but by the Canvey supporters.

There wer about 30 Billericay fans there today and they made more noise that the rest of the ******* ground put together. We have have just one the league at a canter and where was all the singing an the celebrations that should have been part of today? Who knows?

When danny Potter came off at ha;f time he commented on the lack of vocal support and tried to encourage some sort of response.

After the game when the trophies were being paraded Jeff King said " We have just won the league and its like a ****ing morgue"

Perhaps if we hasd turned 'ricay over like most were expecting it might have been noisier but what we had this afternoon from the crowd was dismal. Getting behind the players might have gged them and might have resulted in a better result.

One can only hope that there is a bit more response when we go to Villa Park.

I paid £9 to watch that crap today and you expect me to sing?

Sorry but the players of the calibre that we have at Canvey should not have to rely on the crowd to raise their standard of football,all credit to the club and players for winning the league but that does not excuse the performance today,the supporters were badly let down!

Quote:
Basil-Don said:
I paid £9 to watch that crap today and you expect me to sing?
Sorry but the players of the calibre that we have at Canvey should not have to rely on the crowd to raise their standard of football,all credit to the club and players for winning the league but that does not excuse the performance today,the supporters were badly let down!

Spoken like a true supporter. I betcha, this bloke will support the team come thick and thin? NOT!!!! On this arguement, the likes of Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal don't need encouragement at all.

I suppose if your team don't do well, this guy will be off glory hunting another team.

OH Gazza how wrong can you be?I have supported Canvey for the past 8 years home and away,and have always felt that if I pay my admission I am entitled to express my opinion whether people agree with me or not.

This has always been the case on this forum,so get your facts right in future before you come on here critisizing people!

Gazza - your as bad as the other cretchins at Billericay!

We have hardly had word from you whilst your season has been in the mire, a win against us and you jump on the band wagon with insult after insult and its not even banter! I am surprised, I thought you were worthy of more than that!

Hopes are that the extra 300 are the ones who will come more and more now they have a taste.

A while ago, I admit I only came to the big games but now get to see as many league games as I can.

Don't anyone knock the new support. The regulars should also encourage the new support. All this "who are they" won't do any good if you make it so clicky that no one new feels part of the club!