Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

todays game

Chester are up after 1-0 win over Scarborough.

Hereford got 5 at Leigh, so have 101 league goals this season.

Shrewsbury are safe in the play offs now and will finish 3rd, barring a huge turnaround in goal difference with Aldershot. So could make it easier for us on Tuesday.

Barnet were saved by a Liam Hatch equaliser at Northwich.

Well satisfied with the draw today, but getting a bit concerned about whether Walshe, Owen and Drury are going to be with us next season. They're all quality, flair players, and none of them kicked a ball today. Walshe was MOM last week, Owen and Drury have both been excellent this season. I'm sure all three would get into most Conference sides, it would be a shame to lose any of them. Oh to be so well blessed in defence although we have signed Protheroe.

It has to be accepted that we have a "squad" and there are going to be periods where players are in favour and others where they are not.

I dont want to lose any of these players either, but Drury and Walshe have both been injured in recent weeks and I wonder how much this leads to Andy's decisions.

It may also be that Andy has made up his mind that he wants to keep these players, and doesnt feel it necessary to see them in action at this stage of the season. That said, it would be sensible to give Rob Owen a run out in the last couple of games.