Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BBC Radio Kent re game tonight!!!!

Is it only top ten who qualify for LDV? I may well be wrong but if Accy. lose to Exeter and Telford beat Farnborough we should qualify or do Telford have one more game?

After another excellent result tonight and what may well turn out to be a 12 match unbeaten run I reckon wev'e earned it.

Well done Andy and the lads!!!!

Can't sleep. Read John's reply to my earlier thread before going to bed. Anyway, found this bit of wisdom amongst the sour grapes on the Shrews message board:

Want some biscuits to go with your whine??

Always the same. Get over it. We drew, we were lucky. Gravesend played better than we did by far.

The ref did need sacking though

Think it's likely we'll have to settle for 12th. Telford are away at Northwich tomorrow & home to Farnborough on Saturday: hardly difficult games. Stanley are at Exeter, who seem to have blown their play off chances, needing to win & Barnet to slip up at home to Leigh.

Whatever, 10th, 11th or 12th, a great season: an amazing run since Christmas, a brilliant unbeaten run since the game at home to Hereford & an awesome run of away games at the end - unbeaten since the mid December game at Burton.

EC