Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I Haven't Been Ignoring You But...

As 'Ricay have completly messed up their season there is no fun bantering 'cos I'll get caned (much like wot Canvey and Braintree did to us this season).<p>So just like to say bring on the new season (well, you've got to be hopeful, ain't ya?).<p>Still fancy Gravesend to finish 1st though.

Don't be too despondent Gazza. I think next season will be Billericay's season.<p>I see you finishing at least 4th. Downhill, with a following wind, you might even make 3rd.

Merv, I hope your record with predictions isn't as bad as mine - two seasons ago I went for Slough as an outside bet (relegated now midtable div 1) This season I predicted Kingstonian to bounce straight back up (almost went out of existance, still deep in financial doggy doo). <p>Next seasons predictions will, I'm sure, be eagerly awaited and WON'T be including Billericay.....

To Gazza<p>One thing from this season Billericay have now certainly finished below both Chesham and Braintree, so hopefully you will have prepared that tenner and the envelope in which to send it with. But don't send it to me just yet Its still possible for Chesham Steve to take the 3 way bet if Iron fail to take a point from their remaining two matches with Chesham winning their last game.

i think riccay will do ok next season, i think borg knows what he is doing at this level despite peoples opinion of his behaviour (i think he livens things up).. new stadium bigger crowds despite a poor season and almost certainly another boxing day piss up watching the derby game with canvey.... i reckon by about early july you wont be able to wait for the season to start!!

I certainly hope Gazza hasn't been ignoring me. I've tried contacting via a private message a week ago to the guy just as i have with Chesham Steve - who to his credit has replied. Now its the not the tenner that i'm really bothered about but the tone of Gazzas postings to this messageboard earlier in the season when he in a roundabout way suggested Braintree were not up to performing at Ryman prem level and of course he just had to have that bet. I wonder if he's got the savvy to cough up like a good sport now he's lost his bet, in his own words will he be my huckleberry whatever that means in real English?