It's been a great season and I hope that we will end it 12 games unbeaten and keep the squad together. We seem to be doing this and hopefully, we can push higher up the table next season.
Well done to Andy, Ade, Brian and the players.
Here, in no particular order are my best and worst moments of the season:
1. Stevenage away - Matt Lee - get in there!
2. Morecambe home - mad ten minutes in the second half
3. Girlfriend from Dagenham with Fleet fans singing 'Sh1t town in Essex' in Dagenham - brilliant. Have been telling her this for a couple of years but she refuses to believe me! She bought a Daggers scarf as well - she has not forgotten the result.
4. Food at Stevenage - quality!
5. Hooky - legend!
6. Nice Notts County family on the bus and being on Sky!
1. Food at Aldershot - simply awful
2. Pikey fans at Aldershot train station - even worse
3. Losing 4-0 to Chester - we were bad that day
4. Stranded at Stevenage train station for an hour in the freezing cold
5. Losing in the last minute to Barnet at their place (and Burton, FGR equaliser etc etc)
See you all pre season when hopefully, England are European champions.