Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      24 Jun
    hollower

RT @RussWWFC: Remember seeing Jordan Pickford play for Darlington against Hayes & Yeading in 2012 when Hayes won 3-2 in a great game. Come…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 25-June 18 )

• Photo
    Webbo MFI

• Photo
    Tom

• Photo
    Daggerlen

• Photo
    ChrisJones

• Photo
    nut250

• Photo
    BAFCAdam1901

• Photo
    clive

Photo

Ground visits

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
5 replies to this topic

offline mats

mats
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I am going to visit London from the 23 to the 29 April. I am planning to visit some non-league grounds. Does anyone has any grounds that they recomend. I have been to Tooting & Mitcham (have to see it again), Hendon, Fisher, Barnet, Croydon, Maidenhead, Uxbridge, Burnham, Hayes, Dulwich, Harrow, Windsor & Eton, Marlow and Dagenham & Redbridge.<p>Some of the ground i am planning to visit are: Edgware Town, Leyton Pennant, Leyton FC and Ruislip.<p>Rgds<p>Mats Tallqvist
Swedish Rebels
http://hem.passagen.se/slough

offline Simon BTFC

Simon BTFC
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Have you been to see Tooting's new ground? You could head towards South London and take in Sutton and Kingstonian.

offline mats

mats
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Thanks for your help. Are they on the underground? By the way, i have been to Billericay to.

offline Simon BTFC

Simon BTFC
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
No but I think they are both close to stations served by suburban services out of Waterloo (I think) check the clubs respective websites for details...

offline BTFC Norway

BTFC Norway
  • Spectator
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Swedish rebel:
<strong>Thanks for your help. Are they on the underground? By the way, i have been to Billericay to.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Hi Mats!
Put up Billericays ground for next season, if you're over then and everything goes as planned we'll have an impressive new one until then!!!<p>Per-Helge
Nesodden, Norway

offline Ali (K's)

Ali (K's)
  • Trainee
Both Kingstonian and Sutton are at home on Saturday, so take your pick! <p>We'll still be going long after the game with the end of season awards/buffet/disco night from about 8pm on - and you'd be welcome to join us for that. <p>
If you get yourself to Wimbledon, then you can get the train to either local station:<p>Norbiton on SouthWest Trains (for Kingstonian)
West Sutton on Thameslink (for Sutton). <p>The towns are linked by the 213 bus route too, and although it goes past Gander Green Land in Sutton, it'd be a decent walk or 131 bus from Kingston to Kingsmeadow at our end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus