Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-September 18 )

• Photo
    GaryFB

• Photo
    Harry J Allstars

• Photo
    PJ!

• Photo
    Jenko

• Photo
    NelsonM

• Photo
    RamsgateMICK

• Photo
    roxya

Photo

Ground visits

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
5 replies to this topic

offline mats

mats
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I am going to visit London from the 23 to the 29 April. I am planning to visit some non-league grounds. Does anyone has any grounds that they recomend. I have been to Tooting & Mitcham (have to see it again), Hendon, Fisher, Barnet, Croydon, Maidenhead, Uxbridge, Burnham, Hayes, Dulwich, Harrow, Windsor & Eton, Marlow and Dagenham & Redbridge.<p>Some of the ground i am planning to visit are: Edgware Town, Leyton Pennant, Leyton FC and Ruislip.<p>Rgds<p>Mats Tallqvist
Swedish Rebels
http://hem.passagen.se/slough

offline Simon BTFC

Simon BTFC
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Have you been to see Tooting's new ground? You could head towards South London and take in Sutton and Kingstonian.

offline mats

mats
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Thanks for your help. Are they on the underground? By the way, i have been to Billericay to.

offline Simon BTFC

Simon BTFC
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
No but I think they are both close to stations served by suburban services out of Waterloo (I think) check the clubs respective websites for details...

offline BTFC Norway

BTFC Norway
  • Spectator
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Swedish rebel:
<strong>Thanks for your help. Are they on the underground? By the way, i have been to Billericay to.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Hi Mats!
Put up Billericays ground for next season, if you're over then and everything goes as planned we'll have an impressive new one until then!!!<p>Per-Helge
Nesodden, Norway

offline Ali (K's)

Ali (K's)
  • Trainee
Both Kingstonian and Sutton are at home on Saturday, so take your pick! <p>We'll still be going long after the game with the end of season awards/buffet/disco night from about 8pm on - and you'd be welcome to join us for that. <p>
If you get yourself to Wimbledon, then you can get the train to either local station:<p>Norbiton on SouthWest Trains (for Kingstonian)
West Sutton on Thameslink (for Sutton). <p>The towns are linked by the 213 bus route too, and although it goes past Gander Green Land in Sutton, it'd be a decent walk or 131 bus from Kingston to Kingsmeadow at our end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus