Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ground visits

I am going to visit London from the 23 to the 29 April. I am planning to visit some non-league grounds. Does anyone has any grounds that they recomend. I have been to Tooting & Mitcham (have to see it again), Hendon, Fisher, Barnet, Croydon, Maidenhead, Uxbridge, Burnham, Hayes, Dulwich, Harrow, Windsor & Eton, Marlow and Dagenham & Redbridge.<p>Some of the ground i am planning to visit are: Edgware Town, Leyton Pennant, Leyton FC and Ruislip.<p>Rgds<p>Mats Tallqvist

Swedish Rebels

http://hem.passagen.se/slough

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Swedish rebel:

<strong>Thanks for your help. Are they on the underground? By the way, i have been to Billericay to.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Hi Mats!

Put up Billericays ground for next season, if you're over then and everything goes as planned we'll have an impressive new one until then!!!<p>Per-Helge

Nesodden, Norway

Both Kingstonian and Sutton are at home on Saturday, so take your pick! <p>We'll still be going long after the game with the end of season awards/buffet/disco night from about 8pm on - and you'd be welcome to join us for that. <p>

If you get yourself to Wimbledon, then you can get the train to either local station:<p>Norbiton on SouthWest Trains (for Kingstonian)

West Sutton on Thameslink (for Sutton). <p>The towns are linked by the 213 bus route too, and although it goes past Gander Green Land in Sutton, it'd be a decent walk or 131 bus from Kingston to Kingsmeadow at our end.