Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 12-December 17 )

• Photo
    Hornet

• Photo
    Riversider

• Photo
    tigersfan

• Photo
    theboss

• Photo
    beatsurrender

• Photo
    ebbsfleet is for life

• Photo
    sportingevenings

Photo

Rumour mill Started!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
35 replies to this topic

offline UP FLEET

UP FLEET
  • First XI - Sub
Sidebe has signed for next season.
Jacko is coming back.
Walshie is leaving.
Roof will be repaired.

And heres one for nick boy, Andy ford is moving up stairs full time, and jeff king is to be appointed first team coach on the may the 15th..............

offline FleetFanatic

FleetFanatic
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Why the fuss over the roof? No point in repairing it, only for sky tv to come along again next season!

offline The Doctor

The Doctor
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
gantry to be built and roofs to be painted!

offline Chad

Chad
  • Reserves
Don't let Walshe go!!! Had my photo taken with him yesterday and got hid official Fleet player's tie!! He is a legend in the mullet world.

Oh and Roy, give us ya shirt!!!

offline Hempstead Gaz

Hempstead Gaz
Don't believe a word of it. The way Walshie and the rest of the team were laughing and jesting after the game suggests they will all be here next year.

offline Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Save the mullet!

offline FourFourTwo

FourFourTwo
  • Reserves
I'm sure Andy Ford is well aware of Brendon Cass of Tonbridge. He's very comfortable on the ball, a regular goalscorer, around 19 years old, and if available would be an excellent acquistion for the club's future

offline Blinkjim

Blinkjim
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
heard a rumour from kenny, that we were looking at a player who got 40 goals in the lower divisions last season (or is it stilll this season). dont know if this is who your talking about.

offline Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast
Wasn't that Jon Main?

offline Jimmy

Jimmy
  • First XI - Permanent
  • rank
Yup, John Main will be playing in some of the friendlies as reported in the Reporter a few weeks back.

offline Malcolm S

Malcolm S
  • Reserves
I spoke to Ben Walshe after the game and he said " i have not been offered a contract "

offline Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast
Unfortunately because of his injury we didnt get much chance to see Ben Walshe playing in the same team as Roy Essendoh...I cant help thinking that Roy would get a lot of goals from Bens crosses.

I would think that who gets offered a contract for next season amongst the current side would depend a lot on where Andy Ford intends to play Lee Protheroe.

offline Wobbly Wayne rides again

Wobbly Wayne rides again
  • Reserves Coach
Quote:
I would think that who gets offered a contract for next season amongst the current side would depend a lot on where Andy Ford intends to play Lee Protheroe.

Hopefully it does not mean the end of the Road for Matt.

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
If its true that Walshie wont be with us next season, part of the issue would possibly be money - after all, he was full time with QPR & he would need to go to part time with us ??

offline Paulo GNFC

Paulo GNFC
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Agree with you Alan. Shame really, Ben seemed to enjoy his time with us. Talented true professional and a joy to watch.
A couple of memories... his elation (& ours of course) after scoring twice at the Daggers... and the skill he showed when he made Drury's goal at Westleyvage, one of the best goals of the season, IMO.

Also a shame if Perks is leaving. Thought he was one of our best players overall and scored a few important goals too.

Other rumours heard on Sat about players leaving include Abbey, Gledhill, Sidebe & Shearer. Wilko was also mentioned even though he's already signed up!??

Not as bad as last year but Andy does have a bit to do before K.O. next season. With Andy being full time and the Fleet probably being able to attract better quality players this time around, I'm sure we'll have an even better squad.

Players in.... Jacko and 2 from the 'Git' (midfielder & striker)???
Rumours eh.......

offline Stu M

Stu M
The Git haven't got any strikers worth having, have they...? I think we know who the midfielder is though, or at least their forum alludes to it!

I'd like to keep Abbey, would like to see Roy feeding off Moussa's crosses and Ben nipping in to pick up the loose balls. Someone else said Moussa had signed for next season...? Would hate to lose Gledhill or Shearer as well - wouldn't've thought they'd be going anywhere.

offline Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast
I thought Wilko and Shearer were signed up for next season.

My son got Ben Walshe's autograph on a blank piece of paper after Saturdays match if anyone has a blank contract hanging around we could probably knock something up.

offline James

James
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Players In
Jacko(Daggers)
Jay Saunders(Margate)

Players Definately Staying
Wilko Moore
Mitten Skinner
Gledhill Rousse
Shearer Macca
Sidibe Drury
Pinnock Essendoh

Players Leaving
Perkins
Walshe
Owen
Fridge

others?????????????
Lee Surey Abbey Haworth

offline Richard C

Richard C
  • Reserves Coach
would like to keep, Walshe, perks, Abbey and Lee out of that extra lot....... i think Haworth Duku and Surey could very well be elsewhere next season....... Would be nice to keep them all but have to keep a trim squad!!!!!

offline Stu M

Stu M
James, you forgot Proths!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus