Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

player of the year

Voted J.K this year. Just think he has consistently been our best player this season. Don't recall him having a bad game.

Not the most erudite of postings but it's got to be! Full marks to the goal machine but feel that without JK we look a different side, go back to Stalybridge away. Lee was in the side but for once couldn't quite find the net and generally we did not have the possession in midfield. Then the replay ,JK was back in the midfield and made all the difference. CLASS

JK has only missed a couple of games this season and has been superb. Jeff Minton has been great as well.

Have to give my vote to Lee Boylan never seems to go more than a game without scoring. We will need him next year if we are to do well in the Conference. He wont score 50 goals in a season but could well be the Conferences top scorer.

An even more difficult call this year.

I hate player of the year awards because I feel it gives a hoodoo on that player the following year.

I was for Potter a couple of weeks ago as he has made some vital saves and has been commanding.

Without Lee then we might not have made it and he has played better this year.

JK has worked tirelessly.

Gavin would be thereabouts if he had played more.

I'm for not giving an award this year as it must be a 2/3/4 man tie as its such a close call.

Quite a few players deserve player of the year I reckon--- obvious choices include Minton--Potter--Wardy--Cowan,and of course Lee Boylan, but I am going for John Kennedy-- what a great little player he is-- winning the ball back when we,ve lost it--- surging forward on our many attacks, often feeding to the wings, helping out in defence and often seen to be having a crack at goal from 25 yrds too-- he's the sort of player who every team wants-- hard working,skillfull,good engine and seems to be everywhere!! Well, he's the one for me and they are my reasons--shame i cant make it on Saturday to find out who finally gets it.

i think anybody who gets 50 plus goals has to win it, but it was a team performance all year that has got us this far(minton, potter,cowan,wardy,duffy and of course the tireless JK ,maybe they should forget it and give it to the team

Yep at last somebody I vote for finally wins it!! Top bloke, signed my programme as well!!!