Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ello ... Ello ...

Quote:
ilovecanvey said:
u really dont like losing
shame i dont know that feeling

Oh then you were not at the Easter Bank Holiday defeat that 'Ricay gave you then...2 - 0 I think it was...Watch it on DVD, nice one. It'll aquaint you with the feeling for next season 'cos mate, you won't be winning that many...

how many times do i have to tell you stupid c***s we have won the league, 2nd round of the FA Cup, Final Of The FA Trophy, 104 points, 106 goals, won 32, unbeaten in 28 matches

speaks for itself

you cant cheat to get all that

also im really sorry to see you not get second that really broke my heart

we kicked you into 5th place and our stewards kicked you out of the ground

Right that it is it!!! Grow up the lot of you!! I've just read 88 posts of complete [***!!***]!! Quite frankly I've not got the time to read this complete garbage. You may think I'm a decent fan and yes I am but I will not tolerate this crap being posted on here by supporters of Hornchurch and Canvey! If you want a slanging match do it else where but not on here for f.cks sake!

Quote:
YELLOW-ARMY-2003 said:
Right that it is it!!! Grow up the lot of you!! I've just read 88 posts of complete [***!!***]!! Quite frankly I've not got the time to read this complete garbage. You may think I'm a decent fan and yes I am but I will not tolerate this crap being posted on here by supporters of Hornchurch and Canvey! If you want a slanging match do it else where but not on here for f.cks sake!

Agreed. But lots of antagonising from the little urchins dont you think? Success does encourage the green eyed monster in some

WOW THIS GIVES BAD LOSER A WHOLE NEW MEANING.

ARE YOU ALLOWED TO SWEAR DOWN THE AVENUES OF UPMINSTER OR CAN YOU ONLY SWEAR INDOORS ON THIS FORUM WHEN MUMMYS GONE TO BED