Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Morons...

Hmmmm....I used to think that there was nowt worse than a sore loser until now....A smug winner...yep that is worse doncha think Matt?

And a pikey as well...

You ain't a Conference team yet...gotta compete in the league for that and that is for next season....And doncha count ya chickens mate...We'll all be welcoming you back soon enough.

A long history of rilvary exists between The 'Ricay and Pikey Island...Long may it continue but as for violence (or the threat of) and being asked to leave the bar...never (we're usually gagging to leave the island should we catch something nasty).

I think this season was the only season I can remember ever having insults shouted at us as we left the ground...And I admit, some of us did retaliate...But as I said, this was the 1st season I had witnessed anything like that...In fact the idiots that were throwing abuse would've rather had done that then watch the the team collect the trophy....lol...What a bunch of stupid *****

Ok let's leave it at that people. Some of the stuff said on here tonight isn't great and not adult. Don't let these forums degenerate into a slanging match!!

AS FOR THE TROUBLE AT THE END,THE HORNCHURCH TEENAGERS THOUGHT THEY COULD SWEAR AT OLD LADYS AND LITTLE KIDS AND ARROGENTLY PUSH THEIR WAY INTO THE CLUBHOUSE AND ONCE THEY WERE EJECTED THROW THINGS BACK INTO THE GROUND,THE STEWARDS DID THEIR JOBS WELL. AS FOR THE GROUND,THE MANAGER ,THE FANS,THE PLAYERS,THE PITCH AND THE ROAD ONTO CANVEY WEVE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE,IF YOU TRULY WANT TO HATE US GET TO THE BACK OF THE QUEUE.THERE IS NOT MUCH POINT DOING ANYTHING MAJOR TO THE GROUND IF YOU ARE HOPING TO BUILD A NEW ONE.HOW DID YOU SEE THE PENALTYS FROM THE OTHER END AND BEHIND THE GOAL,THE FIRST WAS 50/50 BUT THERE WAS A SHIRT PULL, THE SECOND HE WAS TRIPPED. HORNCHURCH HAVE A GOOD TEAM AND NOW A GOOD MANAGER SHOULD DO WELL NEXT YEAR UNLESS SUTTON TAKE THIS FORM INTO NEXT YEAR. AS FOR THE GAME DIDNT TURN UP FOR THE FIRST HOUR ONCE WE DID COULD OF HAD 4 OR 5 CHILL OUT AT LEAST YOU DONT SUPPORT THE RICAY GOT TO GO STARTING OUT FOR CARLISLE

Alright, well.. Here's my opinion.

Seeing a Hornchurch fan over 20/30 was almost impossible today, in fact, seeing one over 15 was a miracle.

I was NOT there after the game, but from some of the stuff I saw earlier on in the game, you deserved to get thrown out!

You're all a bunch of kids, you can't spell, you cant even speak the [***!!***] truth...

Thank god we wont be playing you next season, I'd like to wish you luck, but that's well and truly far from my mind right now...

Great 2nd half from the lads, and a well deserved win..

Here's something we can say, that we deserve, and that you can say [***!!***] ALL about...

Bring on the Trophy, and the Conference!

P.S. It's a shame it had to end this way to a great game..

TO$$ERS

Oh, and cheers Matt for shutting them while I was down the pub, much appreciated!