Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-September 18 )

• Photo
    swd

• Photo
    changesnightspot

• Photo
    MaddoHatter

Bedford want Gravesend to be promoted

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
27 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
we want Gravesend to go up because we hate Canvey Island, they pay there players too much money, and their manager is a fat,arrogant ******. We want to go back to Canvey next season to laugh in their smug faces.

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Arrogant: noun aggressive conceit or overbearing pride.<p>Suggest you read all the things you've written about Canvey Island and Jeff King, then read what he has said (or replied) about you or your club and think again about arrogance. You seem to have all the attributes of a stone throwing maniac living in a glass house.<p>Remember, when you point a finger at someone else, you actually point three other fingers at yourself

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
probably 4 in his case....

offline carjam

carjam
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Oh dear, and it was me that was saying just how nice all the Bedford fans were. And how we were all old friends from long ago in the Southern League. Its Ok, this is just one of many Bedford fans. We have similar ones at Gravesend and I expect there are even some at Canvey. They are also known as Pratt's. Cnvey fans<p>Dont let him wind you up.<p>carjam

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
get lost you [****!!****] licker, we aint a bunch of ******* like you lot.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Merv, I`ll be thinking of you laughing my head off whilst you`ll be crying into your lemonade shandy, I`ve got 5 fingers, and I`m gonna stick them into your smug face next season.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
see.. i told you merv

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Well Henry, if you can't match me with wit and clever argument, I suppose resorting to threats of violence is what I should have expected.<p>My personal opinion of your empty-headed postings is that you are a disgrace to non-league football fans in general and to Bedford in particular.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
hey I agree with rollins, you`re just a sado in a rain coat who sits in front of a pc all day boring the pants off everyone, if you can`t accept someone elses view,then perhaps you want to visit a Gay message board/chat room instead,correct me if I`m wrong but you were calling him an [****!!****],just cos he replies,and you have`nt got the balls to stand up to him does`nt make him a disgrace. Bedford DON`T TAKE **** off sad wimps like you.Get a life, go and play bingo or whatever you do in Canvey.

offline canfan

canfan
  • Reserves
Blimey!! I'd like to know how they have managed to sruggle free from their straight jackets? years of paractice i supose.

offline frenchy

frenchy
  • Reserves
  • Supports: Canvey Island
Henry and Rudolf have remarkably similar profiles, their literary styles are very alike, their membership numbers are adjacent and they both have the same IP address - 62 252 64 5.<p>The same person, coincidence, or inbreds?

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Split personalities no doubt, with each one gone 'haywire' me thinks a case for Dr. Zbungle indeed!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
hey, you guys are sooooooooo clever, I had to create another ID cos I got banned from the forum,the seasons over now so thats that anyway.Ok to be relly really honest, and it hurts me to say this, Canvey were/are the best football side I`ve seen this season (non league of course) you lot want to lighten up abit, can`t you tell when ya being wound up.J OK E.

offline canfan

canfan
  • Reserves
Maybe you could lighten up a bit, say with a can of 4 star and a box of matches..

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
hehe 4* i like that one..

offline Cressing Toad

Cressing Toad
  • Reserves
comiserations to our fellow Essexites from the marshes. I for one wanted u to stay with us, purely for selfish reasons. Canvey have brought a lot of good press to the Ryman prem via your cup successes. I'm envious of all the money you have, but not vindictive like some on here. Its obviously a great dissapointment for the Canvey fans who have had to come and argue the toss with a bunch of t0ssers week after week. particulary after the charismatic season you've had, just look at the goals (for & against), the crowds Canvey have drawn wherever they've visited. So hard luck fellas in some ways i feel for you and look forward to making you job difficult again next season. Hopefully we'll pick up 3 or 4 good signings in the close season and if you were at Cressing Road on saturday I think will agree we're not all that far off from a promo push ourselves. The ground is one of the best in the league and being improved further in the coming months. Good luck and thanks for this forum.

offline Bald_Eagle

Bald_Eagle
  • Youth Team Coach
  • rank
I'm pleased to have a Brainflake on here along with the Canvey boys. The reason we here at Bedford give you both so much $hit is because over the last 6 or so years you have both been doing the same thing we have, going up and up and up (and down once for the Canvey images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 ) We want to be the first of us 3 to go into the conference.<p>
There is nothing personal...... I mean we are all just sat in front of Fcucking computers all of us desperate to go into the Prem.<p>When the dust settles at least it can be said all 3 sets of supporters live breath and $hit for their teams.

offline Cressing Toad

Cressing Toad
  • Reserves
Good on yer Bald Eagle hehe. ya don't mince ya words and thanks for putting into anglo-saxon what basically we're all trying to say. cya next year.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
and i thought we all hate each other cos our badges are the same colour

offline Windy

Windy
  • Reserves
Is that a local factory on the Braintree badge?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus