Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedford want Gravesend to be promoted

we want Gravesend to go up because we hate Canvey Island, they pay there players too much money, and their manager is a fat,arrogant ******. We want to go back to Canvey next season to laugh in their smug faces.

Arrogant: noun aggressive conceit or overbearing pride.<p>Suggest you read all the things you've written about Canvey Island and Jeff King, then read what he has said (or replied) about you or your club and think again about arrogance. You seem to have all the attributes of a stone throwing maniac living in a glass house.<p>Remember, when you point a finger at someone else, you actually point three other fingers at yourself

Oh dear, and it was me that was saying just how nice all the Bedford fans were. And how we were all old friends from long ago in the Southern League. Its Ok, this is just one of many Bedford fans. We have similar ones at Gravesend and I expect there are even some at Canvey. They are also known as Pratt's. Cnvey fans<p>Dont let him wind you up.<p>carjam

Merv, I`ll be thinking of you laughing my head off whilst you`ll be crying into your lemonade shandy, I`ve got 5 fingers, and I`m gonna stick them into your smug face next season.

Well Henry, if you can't match me with wit and clever argument, I suppose resorting to threats of violence is what I should have expected.<p>My personal opinion of your empty-headed postings is that you are a disgrace to non-league football fans in general and to Bedford in particular.

hey I agree with rollins, you`re just a sado in a rain coat who sits in front of a pc all day boring the pants off everyone, if you can`t accept someone elses view,then perhaps you want to visit a Gay message board/chat room instead,correct me if I`m wrong but you were calling him an [****!!****],just cos he replies,and you have`nt got the balls to stand up to him does`nt make him a disgrace. Bedford DON`T TAKE **** off sad wimps like you.Get a life, go and play bingo or whatever you do in Canvey.

Henry and Rudolf have remarkably similar profiles, their literary styles are very alike, their membership numbers are adjacent and they both have the same IP address - 62 252 64 5.<p>The same person, coincidence, or inbreds?

hey, you guys are sooooooooo clever, I had to create another ID cos I got banned from the forum,the seasons over now so thats that anyway.Ok to be relly really honest, and it hurts me to say this, Canvey were/are the best football side I`ve seen this season (non league of course) you lot want to lighten up abit, can`t you tell when ya being wound up.J OK E.

comiserations to our fellow Essexites from the marshes. I for one wanted u to stay with us, purely for selfish reasons. Canvey have brought a lot of good press to the Ryman prem via your cup successes. I'm envious of all the money you have, but not vindictive like some on here. Its obviously a great dissapointment for the Canvey fans who have had to come and argue the toss with a bunch of t0ssers week after week. particulary after the charismatic season you've had, just look at the goals (for & against), the crowds Canvey have drawn wherever they've visited. So hard luck fellas in some ways i feel for you and look forward to making you job difficult again next season. Hopefully we'll pick up 3 or 4 good signings in the close season and if you were at Cressing Road on saturday I think will agree we're not all that far off from a promo push ourselves. The ground is one of the best in the league and being improved further in the coming months. Good luck and thanks for this forum.

I'm pleased to have a Brainflake on here along with the Canvey boys. The reason we here at Bedford give you both so much $hit is because over the last 6 or so years you have both been doing the same thing we have, going up and up and up (and down once for the Canvey smile.gif" border="0 ) We want to be the first of us 3 to go into the conference.<p>

There is nothing personal...... I mean we are all just sat in front of Fcucking computers all of us desperate to go into the Prem.<p>When the dust settles at least it can be said all 3 sets of supporters live breath and $hit for their teams.

Yep, thats Crittals Windows factory in the town before demolition a decade or so ago. Braintree Town FC were previously the Crittals athletic works side. When formed over a hundred years ago Crittals were a major local employer with a strong social conviction. They built the Cressing Road athletics stadium and employees paid to play for the football team. In those days the club didn't actually have a badge that being designed only 20 or so years ago by which time all ties with the business had ceased. Its also where our nickname "IRON" is derived. When you visit Old hospitals etc and see old steel window frames it is a fair bet they were made in one of the Crittals factories. With the advent of aluminium the company has declined but still do manufacture double glazing material from their Silver End and Witham plants.