Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Margate Forum

Having read posts on Margit's forum for a while, most of it is about Thanet district Council's alledged corruption, in particular 1 councillor in particular.

Very little is written about the team (who can blame them!!)

Most of the language used is not permitted on this forum, therefore it should be fairly quiet, with only a few, articulate Margit fans on here.

to those who do appear, we wish the 'warm' hand of freindship. and hope to have some good natured, lively debates.

Our season n the pitch has ended and so we have little to talk about at the moment about the team.We seldom get updates from the club anyway.Our main talking point will of course be the off-field activities.We dont know whats going to come out of thursdays meeting but as others have hinted this council DO have a hidden agenda, in my opinion and therefore whatever the club produce will not be sufficient to get movement on the ground.Or should I say it WOULD be sufficient if the council were genuine in helping us but dont think they are.So its a waiting game again for us all and the close season will be dominated by the ground issue and not the playing side of things.

Apart from the obvious wish to see promotion/relegation decided by results on the pitch not off it I would sooner see Margate in the league next season than Leigh because...

A)Its an away match I can get to.

B)They will bring more fans to Stonebridge road than Leigh.

c)They are a Kent club

As for the six points, We took them this season they took them last season I wouldn't put too much money on next seasons points until We know who is playing for each club.

Quote:
Chatham Gary said:Having read posts on Margit's forum for a while, most of it is about Thanet district Council's alledged corruption, in particular 1 councillor in particular.
Very little is written about the team (who can blame them!!)
Most of the language used is not permitted on this forum, therefore it should be fairly quiet, with only a few, articulate Margit fans on here.
to those who do appear, we wish the 'warm' hand of freindship . and hope to have some good natured, lively debates.

alleged
friendship