Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Play Off Finals

Veaney

Anyone planning to go to the finals in stoke on the 16th of this month? 1pm kick off.

I have booked the day off work, be sure for a superb atmosphere between the shots and shrewsbury may even have to cheer on aldershot! [color:"blue"] [/color]

I'm cheering on Aldershot. Some of the stuff I have read about Jimmy Quinn being so ungracious in defeat after Shrewsbury lost the first leg of their semi-final to Barnet has made me take a disliking to them. And, some of the Shots fans who we met in the Cricketers in Dover and the Bee Hive in Aldershot were superb.

I'll be rooting for the shots. Best away match this season with tremendous atmosphere. The man on the turnstile let me in 50p short and then gave me his programme as he said it looked as I needed it more than he. We won of course but as we left shots fans were calling out good wishes to us as we went back to the car park. What a lot of very nice people I hope they get their win.

Well some really good reading on here, hope you make next season. I hate to see any club go down and I visit when I can't get up to the Rec. I've seen you a couple of times not including the Shots games of coarse.

What happened to the board on the club site??