Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

well done Gravesend

the best team won the league, canvey fell well short, and as for Aldershot......well,they were never in it.Bedford will finish in the top 6, but I hear Hayes are meant to be a good side, so perhaps they`ll go straight back up.

Bit early to make forecasts on next season. This time of year, plenty of players are released and move around. Its the clubs with the best matched group of players that wins in the end. I think Gravesend are a good example of that. I don't suppose (but don't know) their wage bill is anywhere near as high as that of the millionaires club. Canvey had all the flair and excitement in the world - signed Julian Dicks, scored a huge number of goals etc but Gravesend players were there for each other, the team spirit was fabulous and they were consistent. I think they'll need a few new and skilled campaigners to do much good in the conference though.<p>I see it was the same team spirit and club stability that has guided Iron to fourth place in their first season, not a lot of thrills and spills emanating from Cressing Road admittedly, two or three good signings could just put us where Gravesend have been this season. All total conjectur of course.

Well I think Hayes would be favourites and surely Aldershot must get it right eventually, I also think promoted Aylesbury might suprise a few people, I'd think Canvey would be thereabouts but I can't see them winning it, though perehaps I'll be proved wrong.