Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Another meeting tonight?

I really hope this isnt bantha fodder and theres a meeting tonight.

but then again if its bad news, i dont think i want to know, same if its a we're still waiting speech.

give us a ground and conference status and we'll all party and spend money on sandy's carpets

Apparently, and I have a good source, there IS a meeting at hartsdown tonight and as far as I know its only a select few that have been invited though I'm not sure what the criteria is to getting an invite.Its supposed to be a secretive meeting or should I say a closed one and its supposedly to get feedback on the news from tonights meeting, though I may have got this wrong.Am bewildered as to why KP is at hartsdown and not attending that meeting, in stevenage as I understand it, but again I could have got this venue wrong also, but that is the place that has been mentioned. Don't see why we all cant attend, so for my part may well attend anyway. The info I have forwarded to you is from one of those attending. Nothing else to add really except to say again "why is kp at hartsdown and NOT at the meeting with moules?

Too right, John.

Having come this far, I would expect KP to be in the exact right place that he needs to be.

Bit of a bummer that we don't know where that is, but we cannot expect all the ins and outs to be told to us in negotiations this delicate.

I am hoping it is a positive thing.