Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lee Spiller

That's where I remember him playing Alan W.

Why would we be interested in Spiller? We got rid of him because he was injured and not good enough.

People need to move forward, people like Spiller and Jacko are former players. Why not go the whole hog and resign people like Paul Lamb and Simon Ullathorne.

There are a lot of rumours going around that Jacko is going to re-sign.This will not be a backward step as some of you think,he can take the place of Ben Walshe on the left.He is good at dead ball situations which gives us so many options with Lee Protheroe and Andy Drury,he loves the Fleet and owes us nothing for his time away at Dagenham and I for one would welcome him back in to the fold,for which looks like being a good season next year!

My argument was based on the the ability to get the ball under control in open play then hit an telling, accurate 40 yard pass.

Both Moussa and Andy are both skilled at running at defenders, whilst Lee can deliver a killer dead ball together with accurate short passing.

Both Macca and Jay are tough tackling 'battling'players.

Protheroe and Drury are creative midfield, we will miss Perkins without a doubt, with Saunders back we have another good ball winner and he can play a bit, plus he is a far better player than when he left, as for Lee Spiller he was ok at Ryman level but he has been here twice and that is a step back, and i think he left us to go to Chesham for more cash which in the long run was good because we signed McKimm in his place.