Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Non-League Restructure

The Evening Echo had a full list last night of who's in what Leagues next season.

It looks like finally the League's are looking more Geographically friendly.

Chelmsford make the long awaited move into the Ryman League and very interestingly enough Dover make the move into the Ryman as well. Their fans made some pretty unflattering comments about the Ryman when we played them this season(that was so sweet beating them the way we did!)so hope they enjoy themselves in the Ryman.

Hendon have declined an invitation to the Conference South and will play in the Ryman again. I feel really sorry for their fans. They had a really good team and deserved their place in the Conference South. Basingstoke have taken their place.

The club to watch is AFC Wimbledon they are in the Southern League Eastern Division. They have a huge fan base have their own ground and plenty of money available and I can see them swiftly moving up the Leagues and maybe passing the old Wimbledon on the way.

afc wimbledon.. i hope they shoot up the leagues very quickly whilst milton keynes fking implode.. good luck to em..

hendon.. that is a disgrace, they were always one of the best teams we played in the ryman prem,, im sure they have thier reasons but what a kick in the bollox for the fans of a potential conf south play off team next season..

dover.. typical southern league 'think the ryman is crap' attitude..i actually want billericay to beat them and thats saying something!

chelmsford.. these guys are the sleeping giants, should really be the third club in essex, when they move back home i reckon they will be in the conf within 5 yrs