Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2 year contracts

a) the ground criticism is rich coming from canvey island!!?

B) 6 points??! now that made me laugh.

c) EVERYONE loved bullard and nobody wanted to see him leave- but you cant say 'sorry mr rednapp, but we don't want him to join your club'.

d) how does one access the internet from a caravan?

One should ask ones-self - Are football contracts really worth the paper they are written on ?

Quote:
longjohn said:
You worry about the players, you really want to sort your ground out. It looks more like a farmyard than a football pitch. One thing us Canvey supporters can be guaranteed is 6 points next season. The only players you seem to like are the old ones coming to the end of their careers. When Bullard was there, a lot of you didn't like him, but look at him now, playing for Wigan. If I was a pigeon, I'd fly over Northfleet and Gravesend's ground tomorrow.

Thanks for confirming our first thoughts about you.

Now run along back to your gypsy site, there's a good chap.

Just when you think that the close season will become a bit boring, what with no footie and all that, along comes someone to cheer you up.

Cheers LongJohn....I look forward to viewing more of your postings throughout the (hopefully) long hot summer. Make sure you pay the electricity bill mind .....wouldn't want the lights to go out again now would we ??

Cheers,

ghost.gif ghost.gif elephant.gif elephant.gif ghost.gif ghost.gif

LongJohn appears to be the latest in a sensational line of close-season halfwits which have included luminaries such as Hereford Ford, Davies and that Shrews character who bothered us early last season.

Nice to have you on board LongJohn. Jesters used to keep their superiors entertained centuries ago, and you're doing the same.

And to think the letter in NLP a couple of weeks ago said that Canvey supporters were not arrogant well LongJohn confirmes that is rubbish they are all arrogant as well as illiterate (did I spell that correctly) and that I look forward to seeing them struggle in the Conference next season.