Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

f.a trophy final 2004

well only 8days to go now before you see the hell bent on winning mighty pitmen rip you apart!!

so how many soft essex bois you draggin down??

Well we will have to wait and see wont we. Pride of staffs you are surprisingly confident even after your relegation and our promotion. But it is a cup final and shocks do happen but I cant see you beating us as you haven't got a goalscorer like Boylan or a playmaker like Minton but good luck!!

hmmnn...i think mr pride of staffs mustve missed about 40 odd hednesford games this season if he thinks we're gonna rip you apart. or maybe he's been drinking homebrew....

shocks do happen in the cup. i remember a ryman 1st (or was it 2nd) division side called canvey island beating conference team hednesford in the fa cup one year ;-) hopefully the underdogs will win again....

It's what makes this game of footy great! Nobody knows what the result will be and that's part of the build-up, the excitement, the joys and the sorrows. Let's all hope for a really good game with plenty of goals and loads of atmosphere. Let's try to steer away from the insults and cheap jibes and get on with supporting our respective sides, recognising the other chaps point of view.