Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EUROVISION !

Happy Birthday, Keon. Good luck with your exams.

By the way....anyone else hear Wogan say "I don't know why anybody bothers..." and then stop short....when he was actually going to say "I don't know why anybody bothers voting".

I don't know whether the producer cut his voice [as there's a delay in the signal] or whether Wogan suddenly remembered that money is generated from the "voting system"!

Colin, seems to be the most knowledgeable on this subject, but if anyone else knows please feel free to answer.

Do they still relegate the bottom 3 or 4 nations?, i assume they don't, as the Uk stayed in it this year after getting 0 points last year. Or is it, like the Champions League in Football that they just don't wish to lose the revenue the Uk can give it.

I am right though, aint i? Sure they did that.

France, Germany, UK and Spain qualify automatically because they generate lots of money. The first 10 in the contest apart from those four qualify for the following year. The others have to qualify via the semi-finals.

Those were the rules this year. They could change the rules next year. It's a bit like non-league football in this respect.

Invis and I were in a little Italian restaurant on Saturday night. There was a television in the corner showing the Eurovision Song Contest but the sound was turned down. It was hillarious!!

I think you got it right Mal when you called it the Eurovision Farce Contest. What was the French entry all about?????????????????

I saw in the Daily Sexpress yesterday that they thought Simon Cowell should do the commentary next year.

Now, that COULD be interesting !