Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Open Top Bus Parade

Just reading about Arsenal's Open top Bus parade and wondered if Canvey have any plans to do the same. It would be great to see the players parade around with the Ryman League trophy and hopefully the FA Trophy.

Anyone knows if there is going to be one?

If there is maybe the bus can be diverted to Southend and we can rub it in their faces even more that we have won something and they havent Again!!!

LETS JUST STOP IT..im a canvey fan as much as anyone else but the thought of the players hanging out of a Thamesway bus going past somerfield on the one way system is just Rubbish!!..come on lads Arsenal are playing the Big league ..Everyone had a chance to say well done on the last game of the season the last thing we need is the players burning around the Rock on a sunday morning!!!!!!

THANKS RONIN...I THINK PEOPLE DO HAVE TO REMEMBER WHAT WE ARE...THE CONFERENCE IS GOING TO BE REAL TOUGH BUT I DO THINK WE CAN DO WHAT ALDERSHOT DID ALTHOUGH EVEN THERE MANAGER SAID IF THEY WENT UP THEY WOULD OVER ACHEIVE.BUT THE CONFERENCE TEAMS COMING TO US ARE GOING TO HATE IT..LETS FACE IT WE HAVE A [***!!***] [***!!***] GROUND,ITS AWFUL AND THOSE FANS WHO COME ON HERE THINKING IT AINT THAT BAD WAIT UNTIL U GO AWAY THERES SOME GROUNDS WHICH ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD COMPARED TO US.BUT OUR TEAM WILL RISE TO THE OCCASION ON THOSE GROUNDS ASWELL.I HOPE WE DO GREAT,BUT THE DAYS OF WINNING 6-0 AND WALKING TRHOUGH TEAMS ARE NOW GOING TO BE OVER ,WE ARE MOVING UP AGAINST FULL TIME OPPOSITION AND THE 0-0 ARE GOING TO HAPPEN,I JUST HOPE THE CROWD BACK THE TEAM WHAT EVER THE OUTCOME BECAUSE WE HAVE COME ALONG WAY!!

proper footy.. ugly wins by a single goal and a point being a result! rather than depressing as we expected to win 4 nil..

its a whole new ball game, lets enjoy it while we are in it.. and yes our ground is the worst in the conference.. we should be proud of that!! ;-)

I would expect the players to be on their hols fairly soon after Villa Park, so it may be too late to arrange anything.

Would be good to welcome them when they come back to Park Lane Sunday Night however no matter what the result was. Don't know what time that will be though!

If we are ever going to increase our crowds to a respectable Conference/Div 3 level then we have to take all available opportunities to raise awareness of the team and its achievements. Although an open-top bus may be a bit ostentatious, I think a few congratulatory banners and posters dotted around may encourage a few new spectators.

I AGREE URCHIN...I SAID ONLY YESTERDAY..CANVEY FC ON A THAMESAY BUS GOING PAST SOMEFIELDS ON THE ONE WAY SYSTEM I CAN SEE THE SPOTTY TENNAGERS WAVING AS THEY GO PAST ON THERE SKATBOARDS..COME ON IM A CANVEY FAN AND THIS [****!!****] MUST STOP!!