Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-August 17 )

• Photo
    Barney

• Photo
    mickadeem

• Photo
    CockneyBertie

Photo

lets have the truth

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
32 replies to this topic

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Most Town fans dont like to see E's get murdered almost every week.with Laz gone & his small bunch of cronies with him There is no point in continuing with the Ill will. Dave Bryant was good enough to put out the invitation for discussions in the local papers and I cant believe none of the four of you saw it. Its never to late mark, and I'm sure Dave Bryant would say the door is still open.

offline MbrunoB

MbrunoB
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • Supports: ETFC, ETLFC, ARSENAL, YB SK Beveren & The Wonderful World of MOD
  • Foes: SCUMMERS you know who you are!!
  • Fav. Player(s): Dennis Bergkamp + Claire Gooch ;-)
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Speedway & Darts
  • Twitter
If people don`t want to see then they wont,so it must be time to get on with it and leave them to their club.
But I will wish them the best of luck.

offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
Quote:
m wiggs said:
well i have spoke to the other 3 and they all said that they haven't received any correspondence from d bryant or any other etfc official. I thought that i better reply before everyone gets a bit exited in this thread

You heard ages ago that ETFC sent you a letter about 'Talks' . Why has it taken you six months to deny any correspondence was sent.

The important issue is this:

1. Did you hear of ETFC's invite to discuss the future of non league football in Enfield, and have you made any effort to contact ETFC (even if it was to politely decline the invitaion) or have you clarified EFC position, in the local press....silence always leads to speculation.

offline Beer Sponsor

Beer Sponsor
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
So, no reply to some very well put points. Unfortunate....but perhaps not surprising?

offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
I don't know where the letter was sent, but I would imagine it went to the person/address listed as the club's adrress in the Middlesex County FA Handbook. That would be the correct place to send it, after all!

If the letter was not received, we can ask our board to send another. If the address I describe is not correct, perhaps you let us (and of course the county FA) know.

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
It's about time we sropped going on about all this. Accept it, EFC and ETFC are two different clubs and will battle it out with the rest in Ryman 2 next season. I wish the footie would commence and the talking stop!

offline Jim Cunneen

Jim Cunneen
  • Reserves Coach
  • Supports: Shortwood Utd, ETFC
  • Foes: Witney, Bitton
  • Fav. Player(s): Andy Hoskins,
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket
hear hear!

offline Beer Sponsor

Beer Sponsor
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Unless of course the post from one of the 'Gang of Four' was in hope that another letter would be sent!

In which case.....?

offline russ

russ
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
as far as i can see the only people going on about this are etfc why dont we just get on with the season in ryman 2 then when we have whooped your arses you can then all come running back neil hope you find that funny as well but just to add my tuppence worth i think the two clubs should join forces and be great once again good luck to all at etfc for the comming season and you to andy!!!!.....russ

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
Quote:
russ said:
as far as i can see the only people going on about this are etfc why dont we just get on with the season in ryman 2 then when we have whooped your arses

Dream on Russ. Jim will be putting together a good squad for next season's assault. We'll have a better pitch that will suit us as well. boy you will be owing a good few drinkies next season when we whoop your asses!

offline russ

russ
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Quote:
Mr Happy said:
Quote:
russ said:
as far as i can see the only people going on about this are etfc why dont we just get on with the season in ryman 2 then when we have whooped your arses

Dream on Russ. Jim will be putting together a good squad for next season's assault. We'll have a better pitch that will suit us as well. boy you will be owing a good few drinkies next season when we whoop your asses!

why are you moving to ware as well then thats the only way you will get a better pitch...........russ

offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
No. Not only do we prefer to play in the borough, but we prefer a pitch that's not on a hill.

offline Southport - TOWNER

Southport - TOWNER
  • Supports: TOWNERS
  • Facebook
But EFC do not want to play in the boro' otherwise they would not have signed a 5 year deal to play in Ware.

If they wanted to approach the board for talks then that is up to them; personally ETFC have enuff to get on with; but things are already looking good for next season

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus