Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amazon & Jeeves

This quarter we are on a tiered structure with Amazon so that the more we buy the higher the percentage the club gets. We have just crossed into the second tier, so if you need books CDs DVDs etc then click on the Amazon link on the website and BUY BUY BUY.

I don't know whether the Amazon and Jeeves links will be on the new version of the website, but if they are not then I will ensure that there is a page where you can continue to earn money for the club.

It may not earn us a great deal, but it is free money and we should continue to take IMO.

Very quickly, if I type help in the question box I get the page that you refer too, but if I type anything else then I get what I expect.

Try again by typing Say "Gravesend" into the question box, and look if you get the same page, make a note of what text is in the question box and the top, and then replace it with Gravesend and click on "ask" again.

Let me know what happens!

This is what I got when I typed Gravesend